We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Account Manager to join our sales team, representing the Suncoast Fresh brand on the Sunshine Coast. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and experienced Account Manager to join our professional, friendly and vibrant team.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing existing customer relationships through the delivery of exceptional customer service within set guidelines, and generating new sales opportunities. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the development of sustainable and long-term relationships with current and new accounts
- Managing a portfolio of assigned customers to achieve long-term success and sales
- Develop new sales opportunities through cold calling
- Upselling where appropriate to maximise sales for Suncoast Fresh for the benefit of both parties
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ unique needs
- Respond to customers’ queries in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve conflicts and issues in a timely and professional manner
- Achieve sales goals in line with set KPIs
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years sales experience within the foodservice industry
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills that foster strong levels of collaboration and engagement from customers
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrable ability to understand and meet customers’ needs
- Must be computer literate. Experience with Zoho, Phocas, Savvi or Fresh is advantageous
- Fruit & Veg industry and product knowledge advantagous
- Current Drivers Licence
Candidates who have experience with fresh produce and can demonstrate alignment to our Just Cause, Mission and Values will be highly regarded.
Green Endeavour values inclusion and encourages people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Send your CV and professional covering letter to Susan Markham, GM People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted as applications are received.